A Reeds Spring business that caters to tourists and outdoor daredevils was damaged in a fire on January 30th.
Southern Stone County Fire Protection District public information officer Eric Nielsen says crews with his department were dispatched to Zip Line USA at 3335 Highway 160 about 2:50 p.m.
When assistant chief David Wolven arrived at the scene, there was light smoke showing and "no obvious signs of occupants."
Nielsen says crews forced entry into the building and located the fire in a utility room of the structure.
"Fire Marshal James Harding believes this fire is electrical, involving a water heater," said Nielsen.
Nielsen says this fire is not believed to be connected in any way to a string of recent arson fires in Reeds Spring.
Zip Line USA is closed until March 1st, according to its website.
Home » assistant chief david wolven » Faulty Water Heater Believed To Be Cause Of Blaze At Seasonal Business » southern stone county fire protection district spokesman eric nielsen » zip line usa » Faulty Water Heater Believed To Be Cause Of Blaze At Seasonal Business: