5:00 PM
1
-
Jim Dale Casteel Jr. (mug shot SCSO)

A man from Rogersville who tried to use his brothers identity when he was arrested on drug charges is also facing forgery charges.

Authorities say that when Jim Dale Casteel, 39, was arrested he gave them the name and social security number of his brother. Casteel, who was a passenger in a car that was pulled over in a traffic stop, consented to a search of his person.  A pipe "containing a white cloudy residue resembling methamphetamine and pipes used to smoke the drug were allegedly recovered in the search.

 "It was later discovered Casteel used his bother's identity to avoid prosecution due to warrants in Christian County. "

Casteel allegedly forged his bother's name on documents when he was being booked into the Stone County jail where he is being held on a $25,000 cash only bond.

1 comments:

rebekah trail said...

Hey jd if u read this ....I hope you are o.k..if you r his family and he is in jail, tell him I'm sorry. Clarity is bullshit. I'm really glad to have met you/him. I hopewe can b friends in the future. Hate the haters. Miss you /him already. You can always find me @ 21114 old why 65 Omaha .ar.72662. If you r his family ....please get him thus message. Jd I adore your sweet kindness. Might find me in taney county jail.♥rebekah

Followers