3:29 PM
0
The Missouri Highway Patrol announced a few days ago that trooper Shane Rowe has been promoted to Corporal effective November 1, 2008. He is the assistant zone commander for Christian County.

Shane is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with in law enforcement. When I worked at the Christian County prosecutors office I dealt with Trooper Rowe several times a week. He has been with the patrol since 1999, and transferred to Troop D, (southwest Missouri's troop) in 2002.

Not only was he ALWAYS courteous, he always took the time to ask how I was. Okay...not just me, but you get it. Nice guy, who deserves the recognition. Good Luck, Shane!

Oh yeah, one other thing you should be aware of.....don't speed through Christian County, because the majority of tickets written there by the patrol have Rowe's signature attached to them.

0 comments:

Followers